Search the Web

Google

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

VIDEO's

I know, when you read that title you probably thought that I was going to write something about ...well, videos. But actually, that's a new acronym I just learned recently. It stands for Vaccine Induced Disease Epidemic Outbreaks. I'm not going to attempt to convince you to take sides in this issue, but I hope you will take a few minutes to do a little personal research before you allow anyone to stick a needle in your arm to give you another vaccine for any reason.

I was in one of the very early groups to take the polio vaccine, and I still remember it quite well. My whole family went to the local high school gymnasium and stood in a long line to get our dose. We didn't know at the time that many of the people in that line might actually become victims of polio, and later sue because it was determined that it was from the too-high levels of the polio virus in the vaccine. The later Sabine version was safer, I later read, but the damage was done.

I'll give you just two links to get you started on your personal research.

http://tvnewslies.org/tvnl/index.php/news/of-special-interest/10319.html

http://www.wnho.net/response_to_cdc_health_research_guide.htm

This is just the tip of the iceberg. I hope you will come back and share your thoughts with all of us.

No comments: