Search the Web

Google

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Looking for extra income?

I'm not sure how all this economic downturn has affected you and your retirement, or your plans for retirement, but I can tell you that I was really excited recently when I found an online site where I can put my writing skills to work for some extra income. Some assignments are very long-term, others may be completed in just a few hours. You decide what you are interested in. If you are a programmer, coder, transcriber, technical writer, creative writer, or virtual assistant, you can probably find something on oDesk.com that fits your skills. You can even take tons of tests for free and post your results to show potential employers on the site, and that can boost your chances of getting hired. Rather than try to tell you everything here, why not just go to the site by clicking on this square link below, and see for yourself. I hope you find JUST what you need here. Let me know how it goes, ok?
The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

No comments: